Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Favorite Techie Tool

My favorite web-based technology tool is blogs. I like blogging because it keeps me thinking and it keeps me organized. I also get to share my opinions and thoughts with my friends. Expressing how I feel about a topic or a book makes me feel good about myself because I feel like I have had a say in what we are doing in my class.

Blogging also makes me feel accomplished. I like working hard and writing posts because I feel like I have done a good job.

Blogs keep me organized with my thoughts and also because my teacher set up a class blog. The class blog helps me out tremendously because I can always check and make sure that I have everything done. This helps a lot with my busy schedule in case I forget something.

In my opinion, blogger is enjoyable. Writing my thoughts down and posting them is easy and fun.

No comments: