Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Spring Break

My spring break was the best one that I have had in a long time. I got to go to Orlando, Florida on a band trip. The best part was that I got to go to Disney World with my friends.

At Disney World, I found out that I have grown to love rollar coasters. I went on some rollar coasters that I never thought I would go on. I also love to be on the front row of a rollar coaster because I felt like I was the only one riding the ride.

I got to know more about the people in band. Everybody had so much fun together. What more could a person ask for just hanging out with her friends during spring break at the "happiest place on Earth"?

Driving on the charter buses was fun, but so uncomfortable. I could not get any sleep no matter how hard I tried.

We went to Hollywood Studios, Island of Adventures, Universal Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom. There was no possible way to get everything done in one day. One of the reasons why it was not possible was because there were so many people and we had to wait in line for every ride.

I would absolutely love to go back to Disney World again. I would definitely want to go back with my family and get to experience Disney World with them. Going back to Disney World would be worth it. It would be a dream come true.

No comments: